Daniel Powers, MDBoard Certified Diagnostic Radiologist, B-Reader, Expert Witness
Actively Licensed in Most States + Washington, DC
ILO Chest X-Ray + CT/HRCT Interpretations for
Doctors, Patients, Government, Corporate & Healthcare Agencies,
Attorneys & Unions
Bankruptcy ILO Readings Deposition & Trial Testimony Can read from films or CD Discs Can Perform Actual Imaging Studies On-Site or Remote Educational Seminars Can Review Multiple Imaging Studies for Trial PreparationSince 1984, Dr. Daniel Powers has been a Federal Government certified B-Reader, providing imaging work-ups (including chest x-rays, supine spiral CTs and supine and prone HRCTs), inclusive of individuals to large screening projects, expert witness and educational services. Use Dr. Daniel Powers to determine whether a respiratory problem caused by occupational dust and fiber exposure, such as asbestosis, silicosis or coal workers’ pneumoconiosis/black lung disease has markers for such, seen on imaging studies.
Where Dr. Powers’ imaging skills have been utilized, include:
- An Individual, trying to find an expert to determine if there are markers of occupational dust or fiber exposure on imaging studies.
- A Family Member(s) of a worker exposed to asbestos fibers, experiencing secondary exposure, such as from the work clothing brought home to be washed.
- An Occupational Clinic, monitoring patients for the presence or absence of disease and if present, for any progression.
- A Corporation having workers with exposures, needing on-going monitoring.
- A Union seeking to determine if any of its membership has the imaging presence of an occupational lung disease.
- A Government Agency with a population having had appropriate exposure, needing assessment or offering a compensation fund for those with appropriate imaging markers, needing a panel expert.
- An Insurance Adjuster or Defense Attorney processing/defending a Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury or Railroad claim.
- An Applicant/Plaintiff Attorney prosecuting a Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury or Railroad claim or submitting a Bankruptcy claim.
- A Subcontractor proving imaging services and interpretations to others.
- A Health Agency or Clinic, providing OSHA and other agency mandated screenings.
- A Hospital, Imaging Group or Solo Physician wishing to offer occupational lung screening services and needing full or part time coverage for imaging needs.